Buckle Up America. A food war is on the horizon. The most perfect political control weapon ever? Food an' water.
In that other life, Aunty done sat many a day in the putrid halls an' session rooms of the United Nations. The schemes hatched thar' would terrify the chillen, so I ain't gonna elaborate heah, 'cept fer one: The monstrous UN initiative known as AGENDA 21. Agenda 21 (twenty-first century) has been resisted thus far by most of America's politicians, save AlGore. (In fact, Ole AlGore wuz chief Clinton era cheerleader fer the whole Sustainable Local Government movement--a tear sheet out of the Agenda 21 playbook--beginnin' wif' his own home town. many US cities signed up only to find that their communities din't do so well under the weight of all the "sustainable" controls--many now is disengagin' --or tryin' to...an' that might be one reason fer what follows below.)
Obama is a different cut of cloth, a globalist who is fully on board with the idea of a global gubmint. Under the guise of planetary security ( yeah, I know, but THEY think it sounds mah-ve-lous) these goons plan to take possession of the globe as part of the "patrimony of humanity." ( I'll post more on this tonight on the Back Porch).
While Wiener was causin' a national twitter, Obama slipped in Executive Order 13575 that creates a RURAL COUNCIL.
Section One of 13575 reads:
Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands."
Dot to dot.... The FEDERAL gubmint is gonna control 16% of America's heartland, its resources an' potential--but in case ya think it means lots of science professors an' agriculture experts, an' local leaders to increase our yields, preserve our heritage seeds, it doan't.
Looky who sits on this Council:
- (1) the Department of the Treasury; Timothy Geithner
- (2) the Department of Defense; Robert Gates
- (3) the Department of Justice; Eric Holder
- (4) the Department of the Interior; Ken Salazar
- (5) the Department of Commerce; Gary Locke
- (6) the Department of Labor; Hilda Solis
- (7) the Department of Health and Human Services; Kathleen Sebelius
- (8) the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Shaun Donovan
- (9) the Department of Transportation; Ray LaHood
- (10) the Department of Energy; Dr. Steven Chu
- (11) the Department of Education; Arne Duncan
- (12) the Department of Veterans Affairs; Eric Shinseki
- (13) the Department of Homeland Security; Janet Napolitano
- (14) the Environmental Protection Agency; Lisa Jackson
- (15) the Federal Communications Commission; Michael Copps
- (16) the Office of Management and Budget; Peter Orszag
- (17) the Office of Science and Technology Policy; John Holdren
- (18) the Office of National Drug Control Policy; R. Gil Kerlikowske
- (19) the Council of Economic Advisers; Austan Goolsbee
- (20) the Domestic Policy Council; Melody Barnes (former VP at Center for American Progress)
- (21) the National Economic Council; Gene B. Sperling
- (22) the Small Business Administration; Karen Mills
- (23) the Council on Environmental Quality; Nancy Sutley
- (24) the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs; Valerie Jarrett
- (25) the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and such other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or Secretary of Agriculture may, from time to time, designate.
Why , Sweet Thangs, it's so the Council can "coordinate my Administration’s engagement with rural communities." How? Like this:
"Federal engagement with rural stakeholders, including agricultural organizations, small businesses, education and training institutions, health-care providers, telecommunications services providers, research and land grant institutions, law enforcement, State, local, and tribal governments, and nongovernmental organizations regarding the needs of rural America." The Council will coordinate,"conservation related activities."
This is called the iron fist in a velvet text.
Oh, an one more thang of interest--this Exec order wuz handed down in the same month that the AGENDA 21 honchos wuz showin' up in Washington fer a pow-wow. Reckon Obama wuz demonstratin' to them folks how committed he is to their goals?
Folks have a real bad habit of eatin'.
Ya' cain't fault 'em much, seein' that decent vittles is the key to decent health.
The plain political facts is these:
Folks gotta eat
small farms are highly regulated by the gubmint
most "farms" today are mega agri-industrial complexes
food processin' is near about a closed shop --four beef processors process 90% of US beef.
EPA, USDA an' FDA control most of the methods an' processes that bring food to yore table
10 companies world-wide produce 96% of all seeds fer food crops an animal feed.
4 of those companies control 83% of the seeds--an' these are predominately hybrid or GMO
ecologists demand that more land be returned to its natural ( unfarmed) state
Oddly, Agenda 21 also calls for a return of much of the earth to its natural state. Agenda 21 architects also serve on boards that control the vast seed vault in Norway's frozen tundra--whar' seeds ( not GMO variety ) are stored in the event of a global famine--
Wait a minute... I seem to recall....oh yes! Norway, home of Sustainable Development's Brundtland Commission, named for Norwegian socialist Gro Harlem Brundtland, a doctor who studied at harvard, went on to become Prime Minsiter of Norway an' the UN's World Health Organization.
More later, but fer now lemme jes' make note of two points:
1. Food control = social / political control
2. The UN already has declared all the waters of the earth under their
"stewardship" irrespective of any national border.